Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Waiting on my drawing board.

I'm a doodler!
Just about everyday I find my self sitting down and doodling.
I have made comic books and web comics using my "Talent" as well as throwing countless thousands of drawings into the bin!
My main problem, at this moment, with producing a web or standard comic is in the time I can allot to a professional looking product...which is ZERO.
This is however not a new challenge for me as I have been a full time parent and working father for all my kids life starting at my eldest boy who is ten through to my twin girls who are now seven and down to my youngest who is nearly two.
My beautiful wife and I have mostly always run other people's business's doing opposite shifts from each other, while both home schooling our kids...but regardles of this I have to find time to create and express my self and put into perspective what it is that is going on in my life. I do this through (what I roughly term as) art, my doodles.
The idea of blogging appeals to me, as it is almost a form of verbal doodeling. And thats where I want to push the bloggosphear to another level.
I have just purchased (but at the time of writting this have not yet recieved) a Wacom Intuos Tablet.(Sirens sound, audiance claps loudly, streamers drop from ceiling.)
For those in the know (that's not me by the way) a Wacom Tablet is an electronic pad that you write/draw on and it reproduces what you have written on the tablet onto a computer screen.
My intent is to reproduce my doodels and drawing for a blog.
I wish for this to be a spontainious act, as I said before, time is of the essance and anything that needs to have professional polish is just not possible.
Am I talented enough to make this both entertaining and look good...
I don't know, but I am inviting you along as I experiment with spontanious artworks direct from the right side of my brain.
But please...bare with me...I am new at this technological stuff and things might take a while to sort out.
Cheers. Adrian.

No comments:

Post a Comment